The Microsoft Team has just announced the release of the very first Cumulative Update For BizTalk 2013.
But an even more surprising news is that it is available using Microsoft Update!… This is the very first time a BizTalk Update can be obtained with Microsoft Update, as before it had to be done by downloading it manually through the hotfix download. An amazing improvement if you ask me, making it a whole lot easier for administrators.
The update will still be available through the hotfix download though.
The Content of the Cumulative Update
The very first CU for BizTalk 2013 brings 3 fixes:
- User cannot perform certain database-related operations in BizTalk Server 2013
- BAM tools cannot be configured in a multi-node BizTalk Server 2013 environment
- The vertical scroll bar on the target schema does not work correctly when you use Visual Studio to design a BizTalk Server 2013 map
How to install using Microsoft Update
The following steps are applicable if you have Microsoft Update enabled in the machine where BizTalk Server is installed.
- Log into a server where BizTalk Server is already installed, and Microsoft Update is enabled
- Check for windows update
- Notice available fixes for BizTalk Server under optional updates
- Select the update and install
(Perform the above operations in each of the BizTalk nodes)
The original announcement can be found here.