BizTalk360 just released their latest version 7.8 with interesting new features.
With this new release comes some very interesting new features that make it even easier to actively monitor and maintain your BizTalk environment healthy. Be sure to check out this latest release and download the setup or request for a free trial version.
Some of the key features in this release includes:
- Brand new Advanced Process/Transaction Monitoring, with it’s own dashboard.
- EDI Reports, we now matched all the EDI reports available in BizTalk admin console.
- Concept of User profile, especially for choosing your preferred time zone and date/time format.
- Concept of System profile, which allows you to disable features you are not using for example BAM, BRE, EDI etc.
- And all the usual stuff like Usability improvements, Performance improvements, bug fixes etc.
More information on a couple of these features can be found on earlier blog posts:
BizTalk360 version 7.8 released – Advanced Process Monitoring
BizTalk360 version 7.8 released – EDI reporting, System Profile and User Profile
Don’t hesitate to contact Cnext for any questions or help implementing this new version. As an official BizTalk360 partner and having 2 Product specialist, Cnext would be glad to help you out.